1947The Biffi e Malo' company started in the basement of the small warehouse located in via Frappolli in Milan.
1952Mr. Malò took over the firm concentrating on the development of the Italian market and limiting exports.
1966Mr. Malò changed the company from an individual one to an LTD.
1971The new headquarter of 1800 sqm. were built, with a semi-automatic product handling system which was very sophisticated for the periodo.
1992Following the development of the company a new warehouse of 4.000 sqm. plus a second unit of 2.000 were built. These are the actual facilities from which all the orders to the customer and restocking of the deposits, are despatched.
1999The company turned from Ltd. to a Joint-Stock.
2003The new institutional image program is approved by the border:
a new logo and a new co-ordinate image.